Tuesday 28 August 2007

tHe PoSt WiTh No NaMe

7 more days until the kids go back to school, I don't mean for that to sound as desperate as it does. It hasn't been that bad and like everything in this world it does have some up sides. Like, no lunch boxes to make or wash up, actually that's just about all there is so roll on Tuesday.

So today I have been mostly making a pink football kit for a youngster in Surrey. That is my little sideline, pink football kits for girls with their name on the back, their name emblazoned (not sure if I have made that word up) with pink blinging diamantes. Very nice indeed and that is Tuesday nearly over with, all but the god forsaken dinner. Sometimes I just cannot bear to make dinner or clear up.

I have been looking over other blog's and I have come to the conclusion that mine is quite boring compared to others, but that is my life I am afraid just my little old life with the 7 kids just buzzing in my ear, one after the other. They won't be happy until I am sitting on the floor rocking. Sorry about today's blog it is a tad on the depressive side so god help anyone that is on the brink, this site is enough to tip you over. Let's hope that tomorrow the sun is shining and all is good in the big brother house.

Today's medical fact; The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

7 minutes is hardly anything. Without knowing the number 7 has appeared in this blog 4 times; its facts a minute here.

2 comments:

The World According To Me said...

Good morning to you

So now it's 6 days until the kiddies go back to school. You won't know yourself when they have gone!

When do you have your mini break? Is it this Friday and Saturday? Bet you can't wait. Hopefully now hubby won't mind too much if you go out with a flying pink elephant the following week!

Football kit completed? I bet it looks great.

I have decided that I am not average. Alas, it did not take me 7 minutes to fall asleep last night, it took me 60 whole, long minutes. Very frustrating and above average.

patience of a saint said...

I would never say you were average but bloody hell 60 mins to get to sleep, not heard of in my house.

Sat for the mini break and defo up for next sat for our date.